To reclaim a vehicle from our Impound/tow yard you must bring the following:
- Vehicle Title – must be in owner’s name. If you do not hold the title to the towed vehicle, you cannot obtain the vehicle.
- A valid driver’s license (if you are driving the vehicle from the lot). If you do not have a driver’s license, you must have a valid state-issued photo ID and be accompanied by someone with a valid driver’s license.
- Proof of valid liability Insurance for the vehicle to be retrieved. A valid insurance card containing the name of insurance carrier, insured and vehicle information (make, model, year and VIN) is required.
- To retrieve a vehicle on behalf of an owner, you must have the vehicle title, a valid driver’s license, and a properly notarized letter from the owner authorizing you to retrieve the vehicle. The notarized letter must identify the vehicle by color, make, model, VIN, and license plate number. If you do not have a valid driver’s license, you must have a valid state issued ID and be accompanied by someone with a valid driver’s license.
- No personal checks will be accepted. Charges must be paid in Cash, MasterCard or Visa credit cards. The credit card must belong to the person using it.
- Accumulated towing and storage fees must be paid in full before any vehicle may be released.
- Any vehicle unclaimed within 2 days will be subject to a Legal Paperwork Processing Fee.